Details matter in business transactions, and our transactional lawyers know how to manage transactions for our clients to successful completion, minimize their risks, and save them time and money in the process. Whether the challenge is a routine matter or a complex acquisition, loan facility or securities offering, our goal is to provide every client with efficient and effective advice throughout the transaction to help achieve the goals of the business.
Our corporate and finance attorneys have extensive experience in all aspects of business transactions, including:
- Corporate Reorganizations and Recapitalizations
- Entity Formation and Structuring (Including Investment Funds)
- Equity and Debt Financings
- Joint Ventures and Strategic Alliances
- Mergers and Acquisitions, Divestitures, and Asset Sales
- Partnership Law
- Pre-Litigation and Corporate Counseling
- Private Equity and Venture Capital Investments
- Public Securities Offerings and Private Placements
- Securities Compliance Matters
Our corporate attorneys have represented and counseled a broad spectrum of clients, including local companies and individuals, Fortune 500 companies, start-up companies, institutional investors, leaders, investment funds and their sponsors, and investment, merchant, and buyout firms.