Our Technology Law practice covers all aspects of legal issues our clients face in the fast growing and ever changing technology industry.
Our practice focuses on technology and related transactions, particularly intellectual property development, licensing, distribution, manufacturing and outsourcing. Primary industries covered are telecommunications, software, web based industries, and video games and entertainment.
Representative types of technology advice and transactions include:
- Software licensing arrangements
- Outsourcing arrangements
- Distribution arrangements
- Reseller and OEM arrangements
- Strategic alliances/joint ventures
- Technology acquisitions or divestitures
- Managing intellectual property disputes and litigation
- General advice regarding protection of Intellectual Property rights
Technology is an innovative and vastly growing field; therefore we recognize the importance of protecting the legal rights of our clients’ intellectual property in advancing technologies.