Our Tax Practice includes corporate, partnership, estate and gift, and individual income tax matters. The tax liability generated by a business or investment is, oftentimes, the largest expense associated with the business or investment. We assist clients in minimizing this liability. We have extensive experience with structuring new business or investment vehicles to meet a client’s business objectives in a tax efficient manner.
We also assist clients in planning mergers and acquisitions, disposition of assets, including Section 1031 tax-free exchanges of real property and oil and gas assets, incentive compensation, management buyouts, and equity and debt financings.
Our Tax planning services include:
- Choice of entity analysis
- Preparation of partnership and limited liability company agreements
- Tax-free reorganizations
- Taxable and tax-free dispositions of assets and stock
- Section 1031 like-kind exchanges
- Incentive compensation
- ESOP transactions rights
- Inbound investment of foreign capital
- International transactions and operations