Ethan Minshull has experience representing plaintiffs and defendants in cases involving breach of contract, fraud, breach of fiduciary duty, tortious interference, deceptive trade practices, and fraudulent transfer claims. His practice features experience in both state and federal litigation for small business, corporate, and individual clients. Ethan works on both sides of the docket, representing companies including major oil & natural gas companies, international banks and lending institutions, a geothermal energy conservation equipment manufacturer, an international manufacturer and supplier of private label paper products, and an international auction house. He has particular experience in complex fraud cases, having handled matters involving issues regarding real-estate disputes, bankruptcy, and fraudulent investment schemes.
Throughout his legal education and career, Ethan has been dedicated to pro bono legal service. He has regularly represented indigent clients through the Dallas Volunteer Attorney Program, mentored at high school mock trial programs, and volunteered at community pro bono legal clinics.
- Texas Super Lawyers Rising Star, Texas Monthly (2016-2018)
- Dallas Bar Association Presidential Citation (2016)
- Selected as DAYL “One to Watch,” (2014)
- Selected as Member of DAYL Leadership Class (2013)
- DISD Outstanding Mentor (2013-2014)
- American Champion in the Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot Competition, Tulane University Law School (2011)
- Order of Barristers, Tulane University Law School (2011)