Elizabeth Lemoine is a seasoned litigator who has focused her practice on supporting medical providers. She has represented physicians, medical device manufacturers, group practices, pharmacies, and other service providers in a variety of health care-related matters, including billing and recoupment disputes, practice dissolution, employment agreement negotiation, fraud and abuse counseling, and HIPAA compliance.
Elizabeth’s background in commercial litigation provides a unique perspective that helps health care providers understand “real world” business pitfalls and how to successfully navigate business disputes during contract negotiation. Elizabeth is also well-versed in handling all aspects of commercial litigation for health care providers and general business clients.
Her recent experience includes:
- Representing medical practices and service providers in lawsuits against all major private insurers for failure to reimburse;
- Representing physicians and employing medical practices in negotiating employment agreements;
- Representing marketing companies in the health care industry, including counseling on fraud and abuse concerns;
- Counseling on compliance with medical privacy issues;
- Counseling on compliance with Stark, Anti-kickback, False Claims Act and related laws and regulations