Jordan Bethea is a partner in the firm’s Mergers and Acquisitions practice. He assists both public and private company clients, as well as private equity firms and family offices, with a variety of significant and complex corporate needs, including mergers, equity and asset acquisitions and dispositions, entity formation, governance, partnerships and joint venture arrangements, as well as a variety of commercial contracts.
- Tulane University Law School (J.D., 2010)
- The University of Texas at Austin (B.A., Plan II Honors Program, 2005)
- Member, Dallas Bar Association
- Member, Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Member, Association for Corporate Growth DFW Young Professionals
- Vice President for Development, Alumni Association Board of Directors, Cistercian Preparatory School